What projects are eligible for funding?
UTT makes donations and dispositions to tertiary educational institutions for research, educational and training projects in those disciplines of natural science, engineering and technology that are relevant to the upstream oil industry.
What projects have you funded?
These are listed under Projects funded. A wide variety of projects have been funded to date, ranging from the establishment of mobile educational facilities to schemes for professional teacher development.
How do we apply?
Send an application/motivation to:
Mabee Mdlalose, UTT Administrator, at email@example.com.
This should include the following information:
- Name of institution
- Name of project
- Project leader
- Contact details
- Scope of project
- Benefit to upstream oil and gas industry
- Source of funding
- Audit statements for existing projects
- Progress reports for existing projects
What can we use the funds for?
Should the project be selected by the UTT trustees, the funds will be allocated but not limited to the following:
- The purchase of research equipment and facilities
- The funding of salaries and expenses of temporary teaching staff, lecturers and/or professors
- The funding of well-organised promotional activities to promote awareness of the project to students and scholars.